Another sales intro? Not with us!
You will learn how to
- use a digital collaboration tool
- apply innovation toolkits in your daily work
- gain insights in a successfully delivered COMATCH project
Are you and your clients fed up with innovation theatre? Get to know methods and tools that help you designing strategies, products and services that work. Are you or your clients bored of doing innovation workshops that don't bring any results? Get to know structures and guidelines that help you to deliver efficient and result-driven workshops with your clients. Are you interested in seeing innovation at work? Receive insights from a real COMATCH project that was successfully delivered to the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe.
Intro session date (45 minutes)
Wed 23 March 2022, 18:00 CET
Extended course: In this course of three hours you will learn how to work with hands-on innovation tools and methods in your daily client work. You will understand the different phases of innovation and which tools are needed to successfully working through each specific phase. You will not only receive your personal innovation toolkit at the end of the course, but also learn how to apply the different tools. At the end of the course you will have anything you need to:
- Consult your clients in the area of innovation
- Position yourself as state-of-the-art consultant by applying the latest tools and methods
- Deliver projects for different areas and industries with a collection of proven innovative consulting approaches
Extended course dates (same content, 2 alternative dates)
- Saturday 2 April (09:00 - 13:00)
- Friday 8 April (09:00 - 13:00)