Webinars Past Webinar

Unlocking LinkedIn - 10 May 2022


Only 1% of professionals on LinkedIn create content, the remaining 99% consume content. This is a huge opportunity to establish yourself as a thought leader, expert or influencer on LinkedIn and to build a personal brand.
You can start building a personal brand right away and within one to two years you can build up 10,000 followers and more and acquire new customers and projects from €1m plus. You already have the expertise, otherwise you wouldn't be where you are as a consultant. Now Moritz will show you how you can use them profitably on LinkedIn.

Tuesday 10 May 2022, 16:00 PM CET

Register HERE

Interested in writing for the COMATCH blog?

E-mail us at content@comatch.com

Earn money by recommending projects to us